Monday, October 12, 2009

this needs WORK. and I need sleep.

So, this article is about umbrellas and how they are used for advertising. I'm wondering if I should incorporate advertising at all, like have an image with logos in the background, but my image is lame and doesn't get very big. I like my font, but it might be too fancy. idk. also i added color in photoshop to my image and now it looks trippy.
The "On Top of the World" article is about the himilayas, which complements the mountainous background in the photo. The mountains in the photo are actually from Bosnia, but the reader doesn't need to know that. I have an illustration of the world in the upper left-hand corner.

I feel like this ad seems elementary. Really, all these seem elementary. This poster is about studying abroad in Bosnia. The circle has the same look as the Bosnian flag.


No comments:

Post a Comment