Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PORTFOLIO: The Secret of Feeling Full Layout

For this layout, I honestly ran out of time. I decided to make the colored block a lighter color so to allow the text to be black instead of white, which I thought looked hideous. Since I redid my idea for this poster three times, I've probably spent at least 10-12 hours on it, which is frustrating because I'm not quite as pleased with the results.

In renovating it, I kerned the "The Hunger Hormones" on the side bar and moved my title around so it lined up better. Also, I moved a few pills around the title to try an make it more aesthetically pleasing. For this layout, I used arial in different forms (it's becoming my favorite). For my concept, I just wanted to make the reader think of different types of pills, as mentioned in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment